The Centre for Holistic Living provides counselling, energy therapy, meditation and more. We create a peaceful, safe and nurturing space to focus on healing and growth.
Holistic Living is the dynamic balance of all that nourishes, embedded in nature and humanity. We support people to live this dynamic balance in a practical way, drawing on connection with the natural environment and community, to move to health and greater potential.
We support our community from our Brisbane and Sunshine Coast locations in beautiful Queensland Australia, as well as working internationally through phone and video call sessions.
Bulimba Centre in Brisbane
The Centre for Holistic Living is located in Bulimba, Brisbane, in conjunction with Inna Bliss yoga and wellness.
Coolum Centre on the Sunshine Coast
The Centre for Holistic Living is located in Yaroomba in the Coolum area on the Sunshine Coast, a couple of minutes drive from the beach. We suggest a therapeutic beach walk before or after your appointments.
Appointments by phone or video call
Appointments for Counselling, Meditation and Energy Therapy are available via phone or video call (Zoom or Skype platforms).
We have excellent results and feedback from clients using these appointment styles. They allow great flexibility to access services from anywhere nationally or internationally, and for many people actually allow a greater sense of comfort and reassurance from being able to connect from home. The research shows that benefits and outcomes from working in this way are similar to face-to-face appointments.
Director & Therapist Elle Reynolds
Elle Reynolds (she/her) is the Centre’s Director and Therapist. She has been in private practice for over 10 years, with qualifications, accreditation and ongoing professional training in multiple therapies. She is passionate about her therapeutic work as a counsellor, energy therapist and meditation teacher, and loves supporting the positive shifts and life changes her clients attain.
Elle’s qualifications include:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, from the specialist therapy organisation the Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Online Therapist Accreditation (Level 1) through Australian Online Therapy Training
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling, through Nature Care College in Sydney
- Diploma in Energetic Healing, through Nature Care College
- Reiki attunement level 3A, through the College of Light in London and Reiki Master Jacqui Bushell in Sydney
- Meditation Facilitator’s Certificate, through respected meditation teacher Louise Gilmore and Nature Care College
- Transpersonal Life Coaching Personal Mentoring Programme, with the SoulScapes Foundation in Byron Bay
- Bach Flower Remedies training through Nature Care College
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Software Engineering) from the Australian National University, in Elle's previous corporate career
- Diploma of Project Management, also achieved while working in the corporate space
Elle’s professional affiliations include:
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) provisional membership and state leadership team member
- Australian Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (ARCAP) registration
- Online Therapist Accreditation (Level 1) with Australian Online Therapy Training (AOTT), accredited with the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- International Energetic Healing Association (IEHA) membership and leadership team member
- Meditation Association of Australia (MA) membership as an approved therapeutic practitioner
Our focus at the Centre for Holistic Living is to support our community to live in a way that draws on the bigger holistic picture. To live holistically means a dynamic balance of the experiences that nourish us, in connection with the natural environment and community.
Daily life is complex, with many demands on our focus and psyche. Living holistically means a dynamic balance managing those demands and their impacts on our system, and drawing on the many strengths and sources of nourishment in our lives. It accesses the deeper inherent wisdom in the psyche and supports against the overwhelm of modern life. And it draws on the inherent health surrounding us in the natural environment, and in our sense of community.
Our work at the Centre integrates these strengths, and supports our community to increasingly build towards them. Imagine if all humanity was living holistically! Explore our ways of working.
Free 15-minute Initial Consultation
A complimentary initial consultation is available to discuss what’s happening in your life at the moment, and get some clarity on the best support options available to you. Book online or contact us for any questions.